McKinsey & Company is now recruiting interns for 2020. We have two scholarship and internship programs that we would like to seeks your help with in promoting.
1). Women in Leadership Scholarship & Internship
We are looking for female leaders who are:
- üCurrently enrolled to any of undergraduate or post graduate degree
- üAn Australian or New Zealand citizen or permanent resident
- üAble to undertake at least eight week internship in 2020
- üIntellectually curious and enjoy problem solving and creative thinking
- üAdaptable and would thrive in a flexible and collaborative environment
- üSelf-aware and strive to make a difference in whatever they do
Successful candidate will receive $15,000 scholarship money and an eight-week paid consulting internship to commence next year. Interested students are advised to apply online through the links below on or before the application deadline on 30 June 2019.
Target degrees: Commerce, Business, Science, Arts, Law and Engineering
2) Indigenous Leaders Scholarship and Internship
We are looking for students who are:
üAn Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander student currently enrolled in an undergraduate or postgraduate degree study
üA strong verbal and written communicator
üA problem solver who enjoys being challenged
üAble to bring people together to drive change
üReady for an opportunity to develop your talent and knowledge.
Successful candidate will receive $15,000 scholarship money and an eight-week paid consulting internship to commence next year. Interested students are advised to apply online through this link: www.mckinsey.com/ils on or before the application deadline on 5 July 2019.