HEX is excited to host our first Ultimate LinkedIn Roast event! Whether you're an experienced professional, a job-hunting student or a newbie, we invite any brave soul to come and put your LinkedIn profile to the test.
This event is for you if:
- You want to give your LinkedIn a makeover
- You want to sound like you know what you’re talking about
- You want to get honest feedback from industry experts and hiring managers
- You want to connect with LinkedIn’s Top Voices
- You want to increase your profile visitors and searches
We promise we're doing this because we care… The night will be all about giving you honest feedback on how you can level up your LinkedIn. 📈
It’s Friday night at the pub, with a side of fries and career advice.
- Comedian and presenter (ABC, The Project, Fringe Festival, Melb Comedy Festival) Annie Louey
- Top 100 Innovator and HEX CEO, Jeanette Cheah
- 'Guest Roasters' from the corporate and startup industry who've viewed thousands of profiles
If you aren’t brave enough to have your LinkedIn roasted, we understand. You just get to watch and learn! It’s still a great night out where you’ll meet other humans and get to laugh at that one guy who calls himself a “SaaS Startup Ninja”. 🧠
So, come along, meet new friends and don't miss this opportunity to put your best foot forward to create your ultimate LinkedIn profile! 🥂
Each ticket includes canapés and one alcoholic beverage.
Please note that:
These terms will not apply to the linked website and you should review the terms applicable to the linked website before using it;
The University has no control over the information, content, or activities of the linked website, and your access to and use of the linked website is at your own risk; and
The University makes no representations or warranties as to and is not responsible for, the accuracy or any other aspect of the information on the linked website.